Love is in the air… and there is YOUNG LIFE everywhere!
Please keep DOGS ON LEADS in the woods to avoid YOUNG ANIMALS and GROUND NESTING BIRDS to be disturbed.
The Woods are open to the public. Dunbar Community Woodland Group manages the woods on behalf of the community. We aim to:
- Manage Lochend Woods as a community resource.
- Maximise potential for educational and recreational use.
- To value and nurture wildlife.
- To steward the environment, and maintain pathways and waterways
- Encourage all who use the woods to treat them with respect, to clear litter and to discourage damage to the trees and wildlife habitats
- Encourage group membership and conservation volunteering